|Facts about BrackenfurBFB belongs to...WarpZone64!|
|This article is owned by WarpZone64, It's A Wiki's local Invader Zim and Warrior Cats fanboy. Do not edit this page unless you intend to fix a mistake or undo vandalism. If you edit it otherwise, Zim will send rubber pigs back in time to haunt your past, so be careful!|
- I am currently in 7th grade.
- My birthday is on November 16.
- I am the youngest child in my family, with 2 older siblings.
- I'm currently interested in Warrior Cats and Mario.
- Speaking of my interests, I'm a fan of Invader Zim. However, I no longer have access to Hulu, so I can't watch it anymore.
- I joined FANDOM on November 16, 2018.
- I created this wiki a few days later on November 25, 2018 (i'm the boss, don't mess with me)
- My favorite YouTubers are Scott The Woz, Moonkitti, and videogamedunkey, while my least favorites are SuperMarioLogan and ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
- My favorite video game companies are Nintendo, Rare, and Namco, while my least favorite one is Voodoo.
- I'm currently on Arc 3, Book 1 of Warriors, The Sight.
- I mostly like Pokemon, with the exception of Generation 8 (I might make an article detailing why I hate Gen 8 later).
- I have accounts on YouTube and Twitter (WarpZone64), Scratch (TwistedCyclone2006), Roblox (SteelDolphin305), and Minecraft (mipatn).
- I used to be a fan of Object Shows, but I've since left the fandom in favor of Warrior Cats, Mario, and Invader Zim.
- I'm a giant fan of memes.
- My family has a tradition of getting Little Caesar's on Friday night.
- I'm on the autism spectrum.
- I hate the movie G-Force with a burning passion.
- My favorite characters in Warriors are Brackenfur, Squirrelflight, and Thornclaw.
- I prefer Super Mario Bros. X over Super Mario Maker (both 1 and 2).
- During the Summer of 2018, my house suffered a power surge, destroying our router, almost every TV, my Wii, and my Xbox One.
- Ever since the power surge, I've had a fear of lightning.
- I'm also arachnophobic and claustrophobic.
- I have a sense of sarcasm.
- I'm not very good at Math.
- Do not, I repeat, DO NOT speak to me about 2016.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.